Pot Roast Grinder Sandwiches with Horseradish and Pepperoncini Mayo
- 2 hoagie or sub rolls
- leftover pot roast, as desired (1 use about a cup of meat per sandwich)
- 4 slices of cheese, such as Havarti*
Horseradish and Pepperoncini Mayo
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 pepperoncinis
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Warm pot roast in a small sauce pan or microwave until just warmed through (does not need to be HOT) and set aside.
3. Make your mayo. Add all mayo ingredients to food processor and pulse until completely combined and mostly smooth.
4. Cut your rolls and slather inside of rolls with the mayo. Layer 2 slices of cheese per roll and layer meat on each roll (careful not to add too much gravy so it doesn’t get soggy). Wrap the sandwiches with foil, leave the meat exposed (we’re just trying to create a protective layer for the rolls so the don’t over toast).
5. Place the wrapped sandwiches on a cookie sheet and bake, 5-10 minutes, or until roll is slightly crisp and cheese is melty. Add pickles and more mayo, if desired, and serve.