This super easy Creamy Watermelon Lemonade with Tequila is made in just a few minutes, with just 4 simple ingredients! This no-fuss cocktail goes down easy, and is always a crowd pleaser!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
A creamy, dreamy summer cocktail
Name a fruit more synonymous with with summer than watermelon. I'll wait.
For this super easy and delicious summer cocktail, all you need are 4 simple ingredients, a blender, and some friends. This fresh and creamy beverage goes great with girls nights, night time porch hangs, and Sunday fundays.The recipe makes enough for 4 generous cocktails, but this recipe easily scales up to accommodate more people!
Looking for more cocktail ideas?
Making the Creamy Watermelon Lemonade
To make this quick and easy summer drink, you will need:
- Seedless Watermelon. Cube it yourself, or grab some pre-cut from your local grocer.
- A can of sweetened condensed milk.
- A couple big lemons.
- Your favorite silver tequila. I'm partial to 1800. Stick with silver here. Anejo's flavor vibes don't work well for this cocktail.
Get a pen and paper ready. Just kidding! All you need to do is add everything to your blender, and pulse until smooth. Pour 'em up over ice, and garnish with some lemon wedges and watermelon. Easy-peasy.
What kind of tequila should I use?
As I mentioned above, stick with the silver variety for this drink. Or as they like to call it at my humble corner bar, "clear tequila." Darker anejo varieties just don't suite the flavor profile. In a pinch, vodka or rum would also be great!
Can the watermelon lemonade be made in advance?
Having a party and want to prep a larger batch ahead of time? Go for it! Just be sure to give the cocktail a good stir or shake before serving, as it can separate a bit as it sits. And no more than 12-24 hours ahead.
Never Miss a Recipe! Sign Up Today!
Creamy Watermelon Lemonade with Tequila
- 4 cups fresh seedless Watermelon, cubed
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large lemons, juiced
- 6 oz silver tequila
- Add the watermelon, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and tequila to a blender. 2. Pulse until smooth and well combined. 3. Fill 4 cocktail glasses with ice, and garnish with lemon slices and watermelon. 4. Pour and serve. Cheers!
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.