This simple and delicious Sriracha Aioli comes together in just a few minutes, with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand! Use this Sriracha aioli recipe to add a great tang and zip to sandwiches, tacos, fries and more!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Quick, easy and versatile Sriracha Aioli
This small batch Sriracha Aioli Recipe is a great way to add an extra kick of flavor to sandwiches, tacos, fries and more! I love a bit on a BLT or breakfast sandwich, or as a dip for some Crab (or vegetarian crab) Cakes! The little kick from the chili-forward hot sauce gives any boring sandwich a major flavor boost!
A flavor kick to the taste buds, this recipe can easily be scaled up or down for as much aioli as you need! And it stores well in the fridge, making it a great meal prep recipe!
Ingredients for the Sriracha Lime Aioli
To make this super easy mayo spread, you will need:
- ½ cup prepared mayonnaise. I use prepared mayo for this recipe to keep it quick and simple. My favorite brand of mayonnaise is Kewpie, but use whatever you like/have on hand.
- 1-2 tablespoon Sriracha sauce, such as Huy Fong.
- ½ tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice.
- 1 small garlic clove, minced.
How to make Sriracha Aioli
To make the Sriracha Aioli, add all the ingredients to a small bowl, and whisk or stir well to combine. Once homogeneous, it's ready to go!
Substitutions and Additions
This recipe is easily adapted to your tastes. Here are a few alterations you can use to make it your own, or work with what you have on hand:
- Make it vegan by subbing in some vegan mayo.
- Use fresh lemon juice instead of lime juice. No citrus? Try some rice vinegar, white vinegar, or apple cider vinegar.
- Like things extra spicy? Add more Sriracha! This recipe calls for 1-2 tablespoon per ½ cup mayo. If you like things mild, start with 1 tablespoon and work you way up.
- Don't have fresh garlic on hand? Try 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic, or ½ teaspoon garlic powder instead.
Tools for the perfect Aioli
To make the perfect spicy dipping sauce, here are some good tools to work with:
A small wire whisk, for easy and smooth mixing.
A small mixing bowl.
A garlic press.
A citrus juicer.
Once prepared, the Sriracha Mayo will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks! This recipe makes a small batch, but is easily scaled up.
What should I serve with the Sriracha Aioli?
This versatile aioli is a great dip sauce for a variety of dishes! Here are some great uses for the aioli:
- Fish or Shrimp Tacos
- Crab Cakes
- Vegetarian Crab Cakes
- As a spread for sandwiches
- As a dip with Fries or Sweet Potato Fries
- With Burger Sliders
Want to save this Sriracha lime aioli recipe for later? Pin it!
Made this recipe? Leave a review and rating below!
Easy Sriracha Aioli Recipe
- ½ cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce , (up to 2 tbsp, if you like extra spicy)
- ½ tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1. Using a garlic press or by hand, mince the garlic and add to a small mixing bowl. 2. Add remaining ingredients, and whisk or stir well to combine. Tips:Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. If you are not a fan of super spicy food, start with 1 tablespoon srircha and add more to taste.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.