Pumpkin Spice Martinis
Share this recipe!
These Pumpkin Spice Martinis are loaded with pumpkin pie flavor! Simply add a few ingredients to a blender, and in minutes you have a creamy, dreamy cocktail to sip on by the fire on a cool autumn evening!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Like a boozy pumpkin pie you can drink!
If you love fall, bonfires, and all things pumpkin- this cocktail is for you!
Made with my Fall Spiced Simple Syrup, these Pumpkin Spice Martinis are super simple to make- and even easier to drink.
Making the martinis
To make these martinis, you will need:
- A chilled can of pumpkin purée (not pie filling).
- Half and half, to make the drink ultra-creamy.
- Some chilled Vodka.
- A bit of my Fall Spiced Simple Syrup.
- A splash of apple cider.
- Whipped cream and ground cinnamon, for serving.
It’s important to chill all the ingredients prior to making the drink, so it’s nice and cold.Make sure you stick the apple cider and canned pumpkin in the fridge for a few hours or overnight before making the drinks for best results.
Topping and serving the cocktails
Once your drinks are blended and smooth, you’ll pour them into martini glasses and top each cocktail off with a healthy dollop of whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
And just like that- cheers to fall!
Want to give this recipe a try?
If you make my Pumpkin Spice Martini, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin purée (not pie filling), chilled
- 1 1/4 cups half and half
- 4.5 oz (3 shots) chilled Vodka
- 1/4 cup Fall Spiced Simple Syrup*
- 1/4 cup apple cider, chilled
- whipped cream and ground cinnamon for serving
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. 2. Pour into martini glasses and top with whipped cream. 3. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and serve,
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
What are you craving today?
Hi, I’m Sharon!
Welcome to Jawns I Cooked!
Here you’ll find delicious dinners, brunch, easy cocktails, great tailgate treats, and more! All of my recipes are made with accessible ingredients you can find at your local grocery store!