This Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushie combines Mango White Claw, frozen mango nectar, fresh mango and vodka for a frozen delight that's easy to whip up for a BBQ or party.JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
AIN'T NO LAWS when you're drinking these Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushies.
Whether you love an ice cold White Claw, or just love a refreshing, frozen drink on a hot day- this cocktail is for you.
Super easy to make- this cocktail only requires a small handful of ingredients, but is loaded with Mango flavor.
Making the Mango White Claw Slushie
To make this super easy Mango White Claw Slushie, you will need:
- A can of Mango Nectar, or 11-12 oz ( I use Jumex, but any brand you like will do
- A couple ripe, fresh mangoes (medium sized)
- Your favorite Vodka (mine is Stateside)
- A can of Mango flavored White Claw
The hardest part of making this cocktail is waiting for the tray of mango nectar to freeze.
Once you've got that covered- all you need to do is throw the mango nectar cubes into a blender with a bit of ice, some fresh mango, vodka and an ice cold Mango White Claw. Blend until smooth, and enjoy!
This recipes makes 2 VERY LARGE drinks. Picture an ice cold frozen Margarita at your favorite Mexican spot, and that's the size we're looking at. You could easily break this down into 4 smaller drinks- but trust me, you won't feel like sharing!
These Mango White Claw Slushies are a huge crowd pleaser, and are super easy to make in large batches for a crowd if you plan ahead and freeze up plenty of mango nectar in advance.
If you make my Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushie, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Looking for more fun boozy creations? Check out my cocktails page!
Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushie
- ice cube tray
- 1 11.3 oz can mango nectar, frozen into cubes*
- ¾ cup ice
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 12 oz can mango flavored White Claw spiked seltzer, chilled
- 3 oz plain vodka
- Evenly distribute mango nectar in an ice cube tray. Freeze until solid. 2. Once mango nectar is frozen, add the mango nectar cubes, ¾ cup ice, chopped fresh mango, can of mango white claw and vodka to a blender. Blend until smooth, divide among 2 large glasses and serve immediately. Makes 2 drinks.
I used canned Mango nectar, but 11-12 ounces of any mango nectar is fine for this recipe.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.