Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushie
Share this recipe!
This Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushie combines Mango White Claw, frozen mango nectar, fresh mango and vodka for a frozen delight that’s easy to whip up for a BBQ or party.JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
AIN’T NO LAWS when you’re drinking these Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushies.
Whether you love an ice cold White Claw, or just love a refreshing, frozen drink on a hot day- this cocktail is for you.
Super easy to make- this cocktail only requires a small handful of ingredients, but is loaded with Mango flavor.
Making the Mango White Claw Slushie
To make this super easy Mango White Claw Slushie, you will need:
- A can of Mango Nectar, or 11-12 oz ( I use Jumex, but any brand you like will do
- A couple ripe, fresh mangoes (medium sized)
- Your favorite Vodka (mine is Stateside)
- A can of Mango flavored White Claw
The hardest part of making this cocktail is waiting for the tray of mango nectar to freeze.
Once you’ve got that covered- all you need to do is throw the mango nectar cubes into a blender with a bit of ice, some fresh mango, vodka and an ice cold Mango White Claw. Blend until smooth, and enjoy!
This recipes makes 2 VERY LARGE drinks. Picture an ice cold frozen Margarita at your favorite Mexican spot, and that’s the size we’re looking at. You could easily break this down into 4 smaller drinks- but trust me, you won’t feel like sharing!
These Mango White Claw Slushies are a huge crowd pleaser, and are super easy to make in large batches for a crowd if you plan ahead and freeze up plenty of mango nectar in advance.
If you make my Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushie, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Looking for more fun boozy creations? Check out my cocktails page!
Spiked Mango Seltzer Slushie
- ice cube tray
- 1 11.3 oz can mango nectar, frozen into cubes*
- 3/4 cup ice
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 12 oz can mango flavored White Claw spiked seltzer, chilled
- 3 oz plain vodka
- Evenly distribute mango nectar in an ice cube tray. Freeze until solid. 2. Once mango nectar is frozen, add the mango nectar cubes, 3/4 cup ice, chopped fresh mango, can of mango white claw and vodka to a blender. Blend until smooth, divide among 2 large glasses and serve immediately. Makes 2 drinks.
I used canned Mango nectar, but 11-12 ounces of any mango nectar is fine for this recipe.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
What are you craving today?
Hi, I’m Sharon!
Welcome to Jawns I Cooked!
Here you’ll find delicious dinners, brunch, easy cocktails, great tailgate treats, and more! All of my recipes are made with accessible ingredients you can find at your local grocery store!