Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
Share this recipe!
These crispy and delicious Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings are a tasty and healthier alternative to classic fried chicken wings! With a quick and easy Garlic parmesan wing sauce made in the microwave, these wings are a great appetizer to make on the fly!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Easy and tasty Air fryer garlic parmesan wings!
If you’re craving some crispy, buttery wings- you’ve come to the right place. These Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings have all the flavor of a classic fried wing, but are made lighter in the air fryer! With a fast and delicious microwave-friendly garlic parm sauce, these air fried chicken wings are a great snack for the game, without the guilt!
Looking for more appetizer ideas?
Making the air fryer chicken wings
These easy air fryer chicken wings get their great flavor from not only the garlic parm sauce, but also from a simple marinade! Before air frying the wings, marinate the chicken in Italian dressing for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight. Before air frying, be sure to dry very well with paper towels, and season liberally with salt and pepper. This will ensure the skin crisps up nicely!
Preparing the Parmesan wings
Once the chicken wings are crispy and cooked through, it’s time to sauce them up! Toss the hot wings right into the sauce, and coat well.
Making the Garlic parmesan wing sauce
The garlic parm wing sauce is easy to make, and all you need is a bowl, a spoon, and a microwave!
To make the sauce:
Melt 1 stick butter in a microwave safe bowl on high for about 1 minute, until fully melted. Add olive oil, dry chives, smoked paprika, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Stir well. Transfer wings to bowl, and add parmesan cheese. Toss well to coat. Serve immediately with hot sauce, blue cheese, or ranch.
What goes into the garlic parm sauce?
- Melted butter
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Dry chives
- Smoked paprika
- Garlic powder
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Minced garlic
- Grated Parmesan cheese
The bold blend of spices and the use of both fresh garlic, dried chives and garlic powder give these wings a 1-2 flavor punch! The addition of smoked paprika gives a little smokiness to the sauce, and the crushed red pepper flakes add some subtle heat.
What dips go well with the Garlic parm sauce?
These garlic parmesan wings are great just as they are. If you like a little dipping action, they also go great with some good hot sauce, ranch dressing, or blue cheese. Serve them up with a little celery and carrots and an ice cold beer!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- air fryer
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb split chicken wings
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dry chives
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prep and cook the wings 1. Marinate chicken in Italian dressing for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight. 2. Dry wings well on paper towels. 3. Season liberally with salt and pepper. 4. Spray the basket of air fryer liberally with cooking spray and set aside. 5. Place the wings in the fryer basket so they are not touching (if there’s not enough room, place drums standing upright along the sides of the basket). Set the air fryer to 360 degrees and cook wings for 12 minutes 6. After 12 minutes, flip the wings with tongs and cook for 12 more minutes. 7. Flip the wings once more, turn heat up to 390 degrees and cook wings until extra-crispy, about 6 minutes more. 8. While wings crisp, prepare the garlic parm sauce. Make the sauce 1. Melt 1 stick of butter in a microwave safe bowl on high for about 1 minute, until fully melted. 2. Add olive oil, dry chives, smoked paprika, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and minced garlic. Stir well. 3. Transfer wings to bowl, and add parmesan cheese. Toss well to coat. 4. Serve immediately with hot sauce, blue cheese, or ranch.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
What are you craving today?
Hi, I’m Sharon!
Welcome to Jawns I Cooked!
Here you’ll find delicious dinners, brunch, easy cocktails, great tailgate treats, and more! All of my recipes are made with accessible ingredients you can find at your local grocery store!