This Easy No Bake Smoked Oyster Dip made with canned oysters, cream cheese, aromatics and spices is the perfect no fuss oyster spread for any seafood lover!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
A quick, easy and delicious oyster spread
Calling all oyster lovers! This quick and easy smoked oyster dip is a rich, smoky, creamy seafood dip that comes together in less than 15 minutes! This no-fuss oyster spread combines tinned smoked oysters, a cream cheese base, simple spices, fresh lemon and capers for an addicting dip seafood lovers won't be able to get enough of.
Serve it chilled with crudités, you favorite crackers, toasted bread or chips for a quick and easy snack or party appetizer.
Smoked Oyster Dip Ingredients
- A can of smoked oysters, drained.
- One block of cream cheese, softened to room temperature. Make sure to leave it out on the counter for an hour or so to soften it and make it easier to blend.
- A touch of sour cream, to help bring the dip together.
- Smoked paprika, garlic powder, dried dill, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- The juice and zest of ½ small lemon.
- Some drained capers.
- Worcestershire sauce, for an umami boost.
- Chopped chives (optional, for garnish).
How to make Smoked Oyster Dip
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl, and mix well with a fork until well incorporated, masking oysters as you mix to make a smooth dip.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chives, and serve with your favorite crackers and veggies!
What to serve with the dip
- Crispy potato chips, bagel chips or tortilla chips.
- Your favorite crackers.
- Crisp slice veggies, or blanched green beans.
- Pretzels or pretzel crisps.
- Toasted baguette.
Make Ahead and Storage
You can make this smoked oyster dip ahead, and chill until ready to serve. Store any leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Substitutions and Additions
- Add a splash of hot sauce for a little extra heat! Tabasco sauce is a great addition, or any of your favorite hot sauces. Add a teaspoon at a time and adjust to taste.
- Swap the chive garnish for thinly sliced green onions.
- Use plain Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream.
More delicious dip recipes
If you love this Easy No Bake Smoked Oyster Dip, you'll love these delicious recipes, too!
- Easy Sour Cream and Chive Dip
- White Bean Dip
- Hot and Cheesy French Onion Soup Dip
- Whipped Ricotta Dip
Easy No Bake Smoked Oyster Dip (with canned oysters)
- 1 3.75 oz can smoked oysters, drained
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- the juice and zest of ½ small lemon
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped chives (optional, for garnish)
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl, and mix well with a fork until well incorporated, masking oysters as you mix to make a smooth dip. 2. Garnish with fresh chopped chives, and serve with your favorite crackers and veggies.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.