Big Batch Fresh Peach Vodka Tea Cooler
When you’re in need of a big pitcher of drinks for a hot summer day, this Big Batch Fresh Peach Vodka Tea Cooler delivers! Made with my Fresh Peach Infused Vodka– this simple cocktail is cool, refreshing and delicious!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.Yum
Peach tea with a kick
I love a tall, ice cold glass of peach tea in the hot summer heat. To me, sweet and fresh peaches and tea go hand in hand. There’s just something so complementary about the flavors together, and to me, it’s a staple summertime drink.
For this drink, I decided to take my love of fresh peaches, peach tea and of course, delicious booze- and make a cocktail fit for a summer night on the porch with friends. This cocktail is the epitome of simple, with just a few ingredients, all centered on bringing out the fresh flavor of in-season peaches.
Making the peach infused vodka
To make this peach infused vodka for this cocktail, you will need 2 things: peaches, and vodka! Simply slice the peaches, pour vodka over top (making sure all fruit is covered) and refrigerate. Leave this sit in your fridge for a week, checking on it and turning the jar or container every day or so to help distribute the flavor.
When making this infused vodka, you can also throw in the peach pits for extra flavor!
The flavor is fresher as tastier than a store bought peach flavored vodka, and you can use the vodka-soaked peaches to garnish your cocktails! Just be sure to use them as soon as the vodka is done infusing for best texture and flavor. The vodka itself will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator without the fruit!
When photoshoots go wrong:
My in-house Gordon Ramsay photobombing my booze shoot
After I assembled my pitcher of delicious booze and was ready to photograph it, I set it up in the kitchen and got to work. I planned to take a few quick photos of the cocktail, then head to the yard and enjoy with my girlfriends.
My boyfriend, Mike (aka my In-House Gordon Ramsay and #1 taste tester), however, had other plans.
Perhaps perturbed by the fact that he wasn’t asked to taste test, or just stricken by the mood- he decided to PHOTOBOMB my cocktail shoot. See his t-rex impression in the bottom right photo.
Yes, he got to taste test, too. He was a fan.
Want to give this recipe a try?
If you make my Big Batch Fresh Peach Vodka Tea Cooler, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Big Batch Fresh Peach Vodka Tea Cooler
Peach Simple Syrup
- 1 peach, chopped (reserve pit)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Tea Cooler (Makes 1 pitcher)
- 6.5 cup plain or lemon iced tea, chilled
- 1 full jar homemade Fresh Peach Infused Vodka, with peaches*
- 1/4 cup peach simple syrup
- fresh mint, for serving
- Make the peach simple syrup. Bring to 1 chopped peach (pit and all), 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup sugar to a boil in a small saucepan.Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Strain into an airtight container or har and discard peach pulp and pit. Allow to cool, then store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Keep 2-3 weeks in the fridge. Makes about 1 cup. 2. Make the big batch of peach tea. To a large pitcher, add iced tea, 1 full jar of Fresh Peach Infused Vodka, with peaches (recipe link included in notes below), and 1/4 cup of the peach simple syrup. Stir well to combine. Serve over ice, and garish with mint and vodka-infused peaches, if desired.
To make my Fresh Peach Infused Vodka, click here.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.