Gin Honey Bee with Lemon and Herb Infused Gin
This Gin Honey Bee cocktail with Lemon and Herb Infused Gin combines delicious flavored gin, sweet honey, tart lemon, and fresh mint for a cocktail fit for summer sipping!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.Yum
Tart, refreshing, simple
This Gin Honey Bee with Lemon and Herb Infused Gin is a light and easy cocktail with summer written all over it.
Loaded with fresh summery flavors like mint, honey and lemon- this cocktail goes down EASY. And it couldn’t be easier to whip up!
The tart of the lemon combined with the sweet of the honey and the herbalicious flavors of the infused gin and fresh mint make for an unforgettable cocktail to share with friends and family.
Making the Gin Honey Bee cocktail
To make this refreshing drink, you will need:
- A small bunch of fresh mint leaves
- Some quality honey
- The juice of 2 small lemons
- Some of my delicious and easy Rosemary-Lemon Infused Gin, or plain gin
- 1/4 cup white wine such as Pinot Grigio
To assemble the cocktail, you’ll simply need to muddle the mint and honey in the bottom of your shaker or jar to release the mint’s flavor and aroma, add the lemon juice, infused gin and wine and shake well.
Pour that over ice, and garnish it with a bit of fresh mint, and a lemon wedge and you’re done!
Making these cocktails for a crowd
To make a larger batch, simply increase the honey and mint you muddle, transfer to a pitcher or carafe and stir/shake well with the other ingredients. One batch of my Rosemary-Lemon Infused Gin makes 5 cocktails!
If you make my Gin Honey Bee with Lemon and Herb Infused Gin, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Thirsty for more fun boozy creations? Check out my cocktails page!
Gin Honey Bee
- cocktail shaker or mason jar
- 2 oz Rosemary-Lemon Infused Gin, or plain gin*
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- the juice of 2 small lemons
- 1/4 cup white wine, such as Pinot Grigio*
- Muddle the mint and honey in the bottom of your shaker or mason jar to release the flavor of the mint, careful not to bruise the herb. 2. Add the lemon juice, gin and wine to the shaker, fit with lid and shake well. 3. Fill a cocktail glass with ice, and pour over ice. Garnish with lemon wedge and fresh mint sprig. Makes 1 cocktail.
I use my Rosemary-Lemon Infused Gin for this cocktail, but you could also use plain gin.
I used Pinot Grigio for this cocktail, but a Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay would also work well.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.