This simple and fresh Vodka Limeade with Blueberry and Pineapple combines fresh muddled blueberries, pineapple and lime juice for a quick, easy and refreshing cocktail great for springtime sips and summer BBQs!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Looking for more cocktail ideas?
If you're looking for a fun and fresh summer cocktail to sip on, you've come to the right place. This Vodka Limeade with Blueberry and Pineapple combines fresh and juicy in-season fruit with plenty of tart lime for a refreshing and simple drink you can whip up in no time!
Quick and Easy Vodka Limeade
Made with all fresh ingredients, this Vodka Limeade with Blueberry and Pineapple is super simple to whip up. With the help of your trusty muddler and a cocktail shaker, you'll be sipping on these delicious cocktail in a few minutes flat. You can use fresh fruit for these, or even thawed frozen fruit if that's what you have on hand.
Like Vodka Lemonade, but better
These sweet and tart Vodka Limeades are a great citrusy treat, packed with fresh fruity flavor. To make these Vodka Limeades, you will need:
- A couple fresh limes.
- Fresh blueberries.
- Pineapple, cut into small pieces.
- Honey or Agave Nectar.
- Vodka (I'm partial to Stateside).
- Seltzer or sparkling water.
Making the Vodka Limeade with Blueberry and Pineapple
To make these cocktails, you'll start off by first muddling the blueberries and pineapple. Next up, add the lime juice, vodka, and honey, and shake well. Pour over ice, top with seltzer, and enjoy! I like t garnish my cocktails with extra fruit to make them more festive.
Never miss a recipe! Sign up today!
Vodka Limeade with Blueberry and Pineapple
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- ⅓ cup fresh pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoon honey or agave
- 3 oz vodka
- seltzer or sparkling water
- Add the blueberries and pineapple, to a cocktail shaker and muddle. 2. Add the honey, lime juice and vodka. 3. Cover and shake well. 4. Pour over 2 small cocktail glasses filled with ice. 5. Top with seltzer and garnish with fresh blueberries, lime slices and pineapple, if desired.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.