Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Meatballs with Greek Yogurt Ranch
Share this recipe!
The best chicken meatballs! These tiny and tasty Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Meatballs with Greek Yogurt Ranch are loaded with bacon, mozzerella cheese, and homemade ranch seasoning, for a party app or quick dinner sure to satisfy!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
OK I’m just gonna say it- I LOVE BACON CHICKEN RANCH! I love bacon chicken ranch pizza, bacon chicken ranch wraps, you name it. It’s such a classic combo, and it always satisfies.
So for these easy party-style cocktail meatballs, I went for it and added all that to a chicken meatball. And I couldn’t be more glad I did.
The best chicken meatballs!
As far as chicken meatball recipes go, this is one of the best. A once-you-pop-you-can’t-stop treat that’s a real crowd pleaser.
But seriously, if you’re trying to be the belle of the BALL- these meatballs are a real treat.And they are EASY. And they’re loaded with BACON. I mean, how can you even go wrong?
Making the Chicken Bacon Ranch Meatballs
To make these tasty treats, you will need:
- Thick sliced bacon. Go for the premium thick cut, and thank me later. Thicker bacon makes for more bacon per bite. And you need it!
- Ground chicken. The base of our bacon chicken ranch cocktail meatballs.
- Panko breadcrumbs. Go for panko, which has a lighter texture and bigger crumb than a standard breadcrumb- which would yield a dry meatball. Yuck.
- 1 egg, to hold it down.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese. Not so much for flavor- but for juiciness.
- Some of my homemade ranch seasoning. Forget the store bought, sodium laden stuff. Mine is easy and delicious. And doubles as the flavoring for the Greek yogurt dip for the meatballs! Score!
- Minced garlic. Fresh, or from a jar. No judgments here.
- Fresh minced parsley, for a little freshness and color.
To make the meatballs, first, you’ll cook that thick cut bacon, and resist the urge to eat it all.
Add that bacon to a big bowl with the remaining meatball ingredients, and mix WITH YOU HANDS. No good meatloaf or meatball is made without your magic fingers. Whip out your strong hand and get to work.
Once the meatball mixture is ready, it’s time to form and bake! I like to use a tbsp to perfectly portion them into tiny balls, then gently roll them in my hands until smooth. 20 minutes in the oven, flipping once- and it’s time to eat!
What to serve with chicken meatballs?
So, you’re wondering what to serve with chicken meatballs? These delicate and delectable bacon chicken ranch meatballs are great as-is, or with your favorite dip. I love to serve them as party appetizers, or as lettuce wraps for a quick and easy dinner. And while I am partial to my Greek yogurt ranch, these go great with blue cheese or hot sauce too!
If you make my Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Meatballs with Greek Yogurt Ranch, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Looking for more great recipes? Why not try my Italian Egg Rolls with Prosciutto, Philly Cheesesteak Jalapeno Poppers, Salami Cheesesteak Wontons with Tangy Special Sauce, or General Tso’s Ramen Egg Rolls!
Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Meatballs with Greek Yogurt Ranch
- 8 thick slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp homemade ranch seasoning* (see recipe below)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh minced parsley
- 2 tbsp instant non fat dry milk powder
- 1 tbsp dried Parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dill
- 2 tsp cane sugar
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 2 tbsp homemade ranch seasoning
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Make the ranch seasoning 1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 weeks. Make the Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip 1. Combine the ranch powder, Greek yogurt and apple cider vinegar and stir until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Can be made a day or so in advance, and store in an airtight container in the refirgerator for up to 1 week. Make the Meatballs 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 2. Set out 1-2 baking sheets, and coat with nonstick cooking spray. 3. Add the chopped bacon to a medium/large nonstick frying pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp- 10-15 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain and cool. 4. While bacon cools,, prep and add remaining meatball ingredients to a large mixing bowl. 5. Once bacon is cool enough to handle, add to bowl with other meatball ingredients. 6. Mix meatball ingredients together until just combined. Do not overman, or meatballs will be tough. 7. Once mixture is well combined, roll meatballs, about 1 tbsp n size, and transfer to baking sheets that have been sprayed with cooking spray. 8. Once all meatballs are formed, transfer baking sheets to preheated oven, and bake for 20 minutes on top 2 racks, turning meatballs halfway through so that both sides brown evenly. 9. Serve hot with Greek yogurt ranch, or your favorite dip. Can all be served as lettuce wraps! Makes 30-35 meatballs
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
What are you craving today?
Hi, I’m Sharon!
Welcome to Jawns I Cooked!
Here you’ll find delicious dinners, brunch, easy cocktails, great tailgate treats, and more! All of my recipes are made with accessible ingredients you can find at your local grocery store!