If you're looking for a lightened up version of classic ranch for all your snacking and saucing pleasure, look no further! This Easy Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch is super simple, and much healthier for you, thanks to homemade ranch seasoning and nonfat Greek yogurt!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Who doesn't love some classic tangy ranch dressing? It goes with literally everything, at least in my humble opinion.
The only downside, is that a lot of ranch dressing out there isn't particularly good for you. While it might be tasty, it's not very kind to your body, or your waistline.
And while those points may be true, I will never give up my fav, good ol' ranch dressing. So instead, I made my own healthier, lighter version, without all the fat, sodium and preservatives.
Making the ranch dip
To make this incredibly easy ranch dip/dressing, you'll start off by making a batch of my "now we know what's in it" ranch seasoning. The key is plenty of spices, and a touch of nonfat milk powder/dried milk. It gives the dip some depth of flavor and richness. Once your seasoning is made up, all you have to do is stir in some nonfat Greek yogurt, and apple cider vinegar. And that's it! You're in business
Extra ranch seasoning
You're gonna have extra seasoning if you make a small batch of dip. So what should you do with it? Save it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks and make MORE DIP, or.. make some of my Baked Bacon Chicken Ranch Meatballs to go with!
What are we dipping into the Greek Yogurt Ranch?
What should you serve with this tasty ranch dip? Here are some of my favorite ways to enjoy it:
- As a dip for your favorite veggies.
- Alongside my delicious Bacon Chicken Ranch Cocktail Meatballs.
- As a spread for sandwiches.
- On a big ol' salad.
- On my Baked Garlic Parm Cauliflower.
- Dipping sauce for buffalo wings.
This dip is easy, tasty, and very versatile. And it keeps in the fridge for about a week, so it's a great meal prep option!
If you make my Easy Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Looking for more dips and appetizer ideas? Why not try my Horseradish Pimento Cheese Spread, Philly Cheesesteak Jalapeño Poppers, Pickle Battered Cheese Curds, Italian Egg Roll Mozzarella Sticks, or Garlic Herb White Bean Dip!
Easy Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch
Homemade Ranch Seasoning (Makes enough for 3 small dips)
- 2 tablespoon instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoon cane sugar
- 2 tablespoon Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1. Make the ranch seasoning by combining the spices, salt, sugar and milk powder well with a fork or whisk. 2. Add 2 tablespoon of he ranch seasoning to a medium mixing bowl, and combine with yogurt and vinegar. Whisk until well combined and smooth. This dip gets better as it sits, so it can be made up to a few days in advance, or as little as 30 minutes before serving for best flavor.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.