Cinnamon Dole Whip with Alcohol
Share this recipe!
What’s better than a fruity and delicious Dole Whip? A Dole Whip with alcohol! This Alcoholic Pineapple Cinnamon Tequila Dole Whip is a grown up dessert and cocktail in one- with Pineapple Cinnamon Infused Tequila, frozen pineapple, a cinnamon sugar rim and whipped topping.JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Looking for more great cocktails?
Try my Mango Mint Margarita, Tropical Thunder Pineapple Cinnamon Paloma, or Boozy Orange Dreamsicle!
Thirsty for more fun boozy creations? Check out my cocktails page!
Dole Whip + Alcohol = Your dream after dinner cocktail
This decadent cocktail is a vacation in a glass. The sweet and spiced combo of pineapple, cinnamon and vanilla in the infused tequila is perfectly complimented by the frosty blended pineapple, cinnamon sugar rim and whipped topping. It takes minutes to make once, and is perfect for chilling poolside after a great summer meal.
Making the Cinnamon Pineapple Tequila Dole Whip with infused alcohol (tequila, specifically)
To make this indulgent frozen beverage, you will need:
- Frozen pineapple (cut into small cubes, if freezing your own).
- A bit of pineapple juice (I like the Dole canned variety).
- 4.5 oz of my Pineapple Cinnamon Infused Tequila.
- A bit of blue agave syrup.
- Cinnamon and sugar for the rim
- Homemade or store bought whipped cream. (If making my recipe, swap the rum in the whipped cream for tequila, or omit the booze entirely.
Once you’ve got a batch of my Pineapple Cinnamon Infused Tequila handy, it’s just a matter of blending the cocktail ingredients until smooth, then serving them up in a pretty glass with a sugared rim!
Other uses for the Pineapple Cinnamon Infused Tequila
Aside from this Dole Whip with alcohol, you could also make my Tropical Thunder Pineapple Cinnamon Paloma used my Pineapple Cinnamon Infused Tequila for a simple, yet unforgettable combo of sweet and spicy tequila, pineapple juice and lime- all finished off with a cinnamon sugar rim.
The tequila used for this adult Dole Whip would also be great to sip straight, with some club soda- or in a classic margarita.
If you make my Boozy Cinnamon Tequila Dole Whip, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Never miss a recipe! Sign up for my email list now!
Cinnamon Dole Whip with Alcohol
- high powered blender
- 4 cups frozen pineapple (cut into small cubes, if freezing your own)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 4.5 oz Pineapple Cinnamon Infused Tequila*
- 2 tbsp blue agave syrup
- whipped cream, for topping*
Cinnamon sugar rim
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add pineapple, pineapple juice, infused tequila and agave syrup to a blender. Blend until smooth. 2. Stir the cinnamon and sugar together and distribute on a plate. 3. Moisten the rims of 2 cocktail glasses, and dip into the cinnamon sugar. 4. Transfer contents of blender into the glasses evenly, and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Serve with a straw.
See the Pineapple Cinnamon Infused Tequila recipe here.
You can use store bought whipped cream for these to make things easier, and if you’re feeling like making your own- I have a great Honey and Rum Whipped Cream you could make, but omit the rum or replace with tequila.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.