Boozy Orange Dreamsicle
Share this recipe!
My Boozy Orange Dreamsicle is a delicious, frothy, and frozen alcoholic orange creamsicle- blended to perfection with only 5 ingredients!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
As a kid- I was always really into fruity/creamy frozen delights; like strawberry eclairs, rainbow sherbet, and of course- Orange Creamsicles.
As an adult- I still enjoy those things very much (perhaps too much?). But I also very much enjoy finding ways to incorporate booze into them.
Looking for more great cocktails?
Thirsty for more fun boozy creations? Check out my cocktails page!
This Boozy Orange Dreamsicle is as nostalgic as it is easy. It only requires 5 simple ingredients, and a few minutes of your time (aside from waiting for the orange juice to freeze). Just a few pulses of the blender, and you’ll be sipping on a deliciously creamy, fruity, and frozen alcoholic orange creamsicle.
Making the Boozy Orange Dreamsicle
To make this frozen alcoholic orange creamsicle, you will need:
- Orange juice– pulp or no pulp: we’re gonna pulverize it anyway.
- An ice cube tray, for freezing said juice.
- A can of sweetened condensed milk, for that rich, sugary goodness.
- Milk. I like to use sweetened vanilla almond milk for this, but use whatever you like.
- Some good vodka ( I love Stateside Vodka– Philly represent!).
- A fresh orange, for finishing the drink, and garnishing it.
Yes- I know there are 6 bullets up there. But we’re not drinking the ice cube tray, so there!
Blending and assembling the alcoholic orange creamsicle
To make this frosty beverage, all you need to do is throw the orange juice ice cubes, sweetened condensed milk, almond milk (or milk of your choice), and vodka into your blender. Pulse until frothy and well combined. Then divide among 2 cocktail glasses, squeeze a bit of fresh orange juice on top, garnish and serve!
When and where should I serve these alcoholic orange creamsicles?
I mean, aside from “everywhere” -these frosty delights are best enjoyed where fun in the sun is had. Cheers your bestie on the pool deck, or take one into the hammock with you for your summer afternoon read. Serve ’em up at your next BBQ, and you’ll have some VERY happy guests.
Love this recipe? I’d love to hear from you!
If you make my Boozy Orange Cream Dreamsicle, please be sure to leave me a review below! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Looking for more fun boozy creations? Check out my cocktails page!
Boozy Orange Dreamsicle
- 2 cups orange juice, frozen in an ice cube tray
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk*
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) plain vodka
- fresh orange, for garnish and finishing/topping the drink
- Do in advance: Pour orange juice into ice cube tray and freeze until solid. 2. Once orange juice is frozen, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly into 2 glasses. 3. Top each drink with a squeeze of fresh orange juice from a wedge ( i like to use about 1 tsp worth of fresh juice on top), and garnish with a sliced wedge of orange. Makes 2 cocktails.
In place of sweetened vanilla almond milk, you could use any milk you like, dairy or non dairy. If you like a less sugary cocktail, opt for unsweetened milk.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
What are you craving today?
Hi, I’m Sharon!
Welcome to Jawns I Cooked!
Here you’ll find delicious dinners, brunch, easy cocktails, great tailgate treats, and more! All of my recipes are made with accessible ingredients you can find at your local grocery store!