Mango Mint Margaritas
Share this recipe!
A fresh, fruity cocktail with a subtle hint of mint- these Mango Mint Margaritas are a refreshing and easy cocktail you can whip up in the blender in about 15 minutes!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.Yum
Making the easy blended Mango Mint Margaritas
To make these simple margaritas, you will need:
- A mango.
- Mango nectar.
- Good Silver Tequila, such as Blue Nectar.
- A few limes.
- Cane sugar.
- Fresh Mint Leaves.
Making the mint simple syrup
Before I start adding the other cocktail ingredients to the blender, I start by making the mint simple syrup.
They don’t call it “simple” syrup for nothing. Add the mint, sugar and water to a small saucepan, and bring it to a boil. Once it’s boiling, reduce the heat to low, and simmer about 5 minutes. And that’s IT.
Blending and serving the margaritas
Making these margaritas is soooo easy. All you need to do is add a mango, some mango nectar, tequila, and lime juice to a blender. Once your simple syrup cools to room temperature- strain it right into the blender and blend until smooth. Grab some cocktail glasses, fill ’em halfway with ice and pour up some delicious cocktails!
I like to garnish each glass with a thick lime wedge, and a sprig of mint.
Want to give this recipe a try?
If you make my Mango Mint Margaritas, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Mango Mint Margaritas
- 1 medium ripe mango, sliced and skin removed
- 2 1/2 cups mango nectar
- mint simple syrup (about 1 cup)*
- 8 oz (1 cup) silver tequila
- the juice of 3 limes
*Mint Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- Make the simple syrup 1. To a small saucepan, add mint leaves, water and sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until sugar his dissolved. Allow to cool slightly (about 101-15 minutes). Make the cocktails 1. Add the mango, mango nectar, lime juice, and tequila to a blender. Strain the mint into the blender, and discard the mint leaves. 2. Cover and blend until smooth. 3. Pour over ice, and garnish with lime wedges and mint sprigs. Serves 6.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
What are you craving today?
Hi, I’m Sharon!
Welcome to Jawns I Cooked!
Here you’ll find delicious dinners, brunch, easy cocktails, great tailgate treats, and more! All of my recipes are made with accessible ingredients you can find at your local grocery store!