These quick and easy Spicy Fig Goat Cheese Bites are the perfect Fig appetizer you can whip up in about 15 minutes! Oven broiled or air fried, these tangy and spicy treats are loaded with an easy goat cheese spread, and wrapped in delicious prosciutto!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Fast and tasty Fig, Goat Cheese Prosciutto Bites!
These Spicy Fig Goat Cheese Bites are the best figs, goat cheese and prosciutto appetizer! With a quick and easy jalapeno and honey infused goat cheese, fresh figs, and crisped prosciutto, these tasty bite sized apps are irresistible! Air fry or broil them in the oven, and drizzle them with honey to finish!
What goes into the Spicy Fig Goat Cheese Bites?
To make them, you will need:
- Some fresh figs.
- Goat cheese. You can use plain or honey flavored.
- Some fresh jalapeno.
- Honey, for the goat cheese spread and for drizzling.
- A few strips of prosciutto.
Broiling the Bites
First: If using the oven, broil on high on the top rack of the oven for 3-5 minutes.
You can use a sheet pan lined with foil, or lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
Pro Tip: While broiling, check them and rotate as needed so they are evenly crisped and brown!
Serving the bites
After broiling or air frying, drizzle the fig goat cheese prosciutto bites with some honey to serve!
These prosciutto wrapped bites are super easy to prep, and only take 5 minutes to air fry! There's no need to preheat. Just place them cut side up in an even layer.
What to serve alongside the goat cheese appetizer
These little bites of heaven go great with any appetizer spread. I like these alongside a great cheese board, crudités, and some good wine! The make a great fancy app for wedding and baby showers, or even a date night dinner first course.
Looking for more fun recipe ideas?
Why not try my Corn, Squash and Goat Cheese Pizza, Pimento Cheese, Tomato and Cheddar Galette with Everything Bagel Crust, Juicy Pesto Chicken Burgers, Whipped Ricotta Toasts or Kimchi Shrimp Cocktail!
Spicy Fig Goat Cheese Bites
- 1 lb fresh figs
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon honey, plus more for drizzling the finished figs
- 2 oz prosciutto, cut int strips
- 1. In a small bowl, mix goat cheese honey and jalapeño until wetl combined. 2. Remove fig stems, slice figs in half lengthwise, and make a slit in in in the center of each fig. 3. Fill each fig with a dollop of goat cheese mixture. 4. Slice prosciutto slices in half, and then into thin strips. 5. Wrap each fig with a strip of prosciutto.Air Fry:Air fry at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Broil:Broil on high on the top rack of the oven for 3-5 minutes. Finish:Drizzle the top of the figs with honey, and serve!
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.