Apple Pie Cocktail
Share this recipe!
This easy, spiced and delicious Apple Pie Cocktail combines Vanilla Vodka, Fall Spiced Simple Syrup, Apple Cider and Ginger Beer for an easy and delicious drink perfect for those cozy fall nights! Make a few or a batch with just a few minutes and a few simple ingredients! Garnish this apple pie drink recipe with fresh apple slices and cinnamon sticks to make the drinks extra special!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Fast and Easy Apple Pie Cocktails
How to make the Apple Pie Cocktail
What goes into the Apple Pie Drink Recipe?
To make this easy fall cocktail, you will need:
- A bit of my easy Fall Spiced Simple Syrup. It’s flavored with cinnamon, star anise and clove, and it’s super simple to make! Use it to make even more cocktails, such as Apple Cider Margaritas, Spiced Pear Mimosas, and Pumpkin Spice Martinis!
- Vanilla vodka- this adds another layer of spice and sweetness to the cocktail.
- Apple cider. I prefer the fresh, refrigerated variety.
- Ginger beer, for topping. Alternatively, you could use ginger-ale for a less spicy drink.
- Fresh apple slices and cinnamon sticks, for garnish. These are a great touch for a fun fall vibe!
How to make the drinks
Once you have your Fall Spiced Simple Syrup prepared and cooled, all you need to do is add the syrup to a shaker with the vodka and apple cider, and shake well. Pour over ice, and top with ginger beer or ginger ale. Last but not least, garnish the cocktail with some apple slices and a cinnamon stick. Cheers!
Making a large batch of the apple pie drink recipe for a crowd
These apple pie drinks are easy to make ahead in larger batches for guests. Just pre-measure the ingredients, and combine everything but the ginger beer before guests arrive. The recipe makes enough for one cocktail.
Serving a crowd
If you are scaling this recipe up for a party, you can use a cocktail dispenser and add the garnish to it in advance for easy serving, and a pretty look!
Variations and Substitutions
Here are a few changes you can make to this cocktail to work with what you have on hand:
- Try whipped vodka or caramel vodka instead or vanilla vodka.
- Use dried apple slices as garnish.
- Try a cinnamon sugar rim for the drinks by mixing a bit of ground cinnamon into sugar, and dipping the cocktail glasses into the sugar mixture.
Be the first to see new recipes and more! Sign up for the newsletter!
Want to save this recipe for later? Pin it!
Made this recipe? Leave a review and rating below!
Apple Pie Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Fall Spices Simple Syrup, (recipe link below)
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- Ginger beer or ginerale, for topping
- Fresh apple slices and cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- 1. Add Fall Spices Simple Syrup, Vanilla Vodka and Apple Cider to a cocktail shaker or mason jar, and shake well. 2. Pour over a glass of ice. 3. Top with ginger beer, and garnish with apple slices and a cinnamon stick.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.