This Spiced Pear Prosecco Mimosa recipe combines spiced fall simple syrup, pureed pears (or pear nectar) and bubbly and sweet Italian Prosecco for a spiced twist on a classic brunch cocktail!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Spiced Pear Prosecco Mimosas- an easy and seasonal treat!
A fall and winter friendly version of a classic brunch booze accompaniment- these Spiced Pear Prosecco Mimosas are super easy to pull together for a girl's weekend or Sunday brunch with family.
Rather than using classic orange juice, these mimosas are made with fresh pear puree and my quick and easy Fall Spiced Simple Syrup. The combo of the fresh and smooth pear puree and the spiced syrup (flavored with honey, cinnamon, star anise and clove) gives this cocktail an autumn feel and flavor.
Making the pear puree
To make the pear puree, all you need is a few fresh, ripe pears, and a high powered blender. Simple cube up the pears and blend them until very smooth. That's it! Three medium pears will yield about a cup of puree, so adjust accordingly depending on how many guests you are serving (or how thirsty you are). I use ⅛ cup puree per glass.
What can I use instead of Pear Puree?
If you're in a time crunch, or are looking for an easier alternative to pureeing your own pears, you can substitute with bottled Pear Nectar.
Mixing the cocktail
To make these mimosas, you will also need a batch of my Fall Spiced Simple Syrup. The recipe makes a little over a cup. The ratio for the cocktail is equal parts syrup to puree, topped with prosecco. And if you have any leftover syrup, you can use it to make my Pumpkin Spice Martinis or Añejo Apple Cider Margaritas!
Garnishing the Mimosas
To garnish the mimosas, you can top each with a sugared pear wedge, and add a piece of star anise or a cinnamon stick to each glass.
Want to save this Spiced Pear Prosecco Mimosa recipe for later? Pin it!
Made these Prosecco Pear Mimosas? Leave a review and rating below!
If you make my Spiced Pearsecco Mimosa, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Spiced Pear Prosecco Mimosa
- ⅛ cup pureed ripe pear, or pear nectar
- ⅛ cup fall spiced simple syrup (recipe link below)
- ripe pear wedges dipped in sugar, for garnish
- 3 medium ripe Bartlett pears, pureed (makes about 1 cup puree)
- Make the Fall Spiced Simple Syrup. Puree the pears. Cut the pear into small chunks and puree in a blender until smooth. 3 medium ripe pears makes about 1 cup of puree. You will need ⅛ cup per glass. Alternatively, you can use bottled pear nectar. 2. To a wine glass, add ⅛ cup fall spiced simple syrup, and ⅛ cup pureed pear. Stir to combine. 3. Top with Prosecco to taste, and gently stir to incorporate. 4. Serve with sugared fresh pear wedges.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.