Cranberry Fennel Margaritas
Sharing is caring!
These easy and festive Cranberry Fennel Margaritas combine smooth silver tequila, unsweetened cranberry juice, fresh lime and an easy fennel simple syrup for a yuletide sip that’s ready in minutes!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.Yum
If you’re looking for a quick, easy and tasty signature cocktail for your holiday party- these Cranberry Fennel Margaritas are here for you!
With fresh lime, cranberry juice, tequila and fennel these cocktails are as easy as they are delish. Garnish the drinks with a fennel frond and some fresh cranberries- and you’ll be holly jolly in no time!
Making the Cranberry Fennel Margaritas
To make these super easy and delicious margaritas, you will need:
- A batch of my quick and easy fennel simple syrup. Use it to make a bunch of margs or save some back and make my Fennel Grapefruit Vodka Fizz!
- 4 oz good silver tequila.
- Some unsweetened cranberry juice. Opt for unsweetened- the sugary stuff will be too much with the simple syrup.
- The juice of 2 limes.
- Fresh cranberries and fennel fronds, for garnish.
To make the cocktails, you’ll first need to make a quick batch of my fennel simple syrup. To make the syrup, all you need to do is add equal parts sugar and water to a small saucepan with some fennel seeds Bring everything to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Cool it, strain it, and save it in the fridge in a jar or airtight container until you’re ready to make the margaritas!
Let’s make some margaritas!
Once your syrup is ready, it’s time to make some margaritas! Add some of the syrup to a cocktail shaker or mason jar with the cranberry juice, tequila and lime. Shake well, and pour over ice.
Garnish the drinks with fennel fronds and cranberries and serve. Cheers!
Want to give this recipe a try?
If you make my Cranberry Fennel Margaritas, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Cranberry Fennel Margaritas
- 4 oz fennel simple syrup (recipe below)
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- the juice of 2 limes
Fennel Simple Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cane sugar or granulated sugar
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker or mason jar and shake well. 2. Pour over 2 cocktail glasses filled with ice. 3. Garnish drinks with fennel and fresh cranberries.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.