These Easy Christmas Cocktails are sure to make your season bright! With a honey and rosemary simple syrup, cranberry juice, Melogold grapefruit, bourbon and ginger beer, these holiday drinks are always a hit!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Easy and delicious Christmas Cocktails!
Who doesn't love a festive drink around the holidays? These simple and classic drinks are made with an easy Rosemary and Honey Simple Syrup and good bourbon whiskey for an unforgettable (and easy) drink that's great for holiday parties!
A spiced bourbon cocktail you can have at the ready for holiday parties!
To make this Cranberry & Rosemary Easy Christmas Cocktails with Bourbon, you will need:
- Fresh Rosemary.
- Unsweetened Cranberry Juice. I do not recommend using sweetened, as the syrup is sweet enough for the drinks!
- Good quality Bourbon Whiskey. I like Maker's Mark.
- Melogold grapefruit, or lemons
- Ginger beer.
- Fresh or frozen cranberries.
You'll start by making the super easy rosemary and honey syrup. Once the syrup is cooled and strained, add it to a cocktail shaker with the cranberry juice, whiskey, and melogold grapefruit juice (or lemon juice), and shake well. Pour over ice, and top with a bit of chilled non-alcoholic ginger beer.
I like to garnish these Easy Christmas Cocktails with some frozen cranberries and a sprig of rosemary for a festive look and feel.
Making the easy rosemary simple syrup
They don't call it "simple" for nothing. All you need to do is add equal parts water and honey to a saucepan, and add a couple rosemary sprigs. Bring everything to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer. Be sure to stay with the pot to stir as needed and make sure it doesn't boil over.
After the syrup has simmered for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and allow it to cool completely. Next, strain the syrup into a mason jar or airtight container, and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. This recipe makes a full 8oz jar or syrup, so you will have plenty to share with your guests and keep those cocktails flowing!
These easy Christmas Cocktails are full of Christmas Spirit, yet super easy to whip up on the fly!
Never miss a recipe! Sign up today!
Cranberry & Rosemary Easy Christmas Cocktails with Bourbon
Rosemary Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 oz Rosemary Honey Simple Syrup
- 3 oz Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed melogold grapefruit juice , (or lemon juice)
- Non-Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Additional Rosemary Sprigs, for Garnish
- Make the simple syrup: 1. Add water, honey and rosemary sprigs to a small saucepan. 2. Heat on high and bring to a boil. 3. Once boiling, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes. 4. Allow to cool completely, and strain into a mason jar or airtight container. Make the cocktails: 1. Fill 4 small cocktail glasses with ice, and add a rosemary sprig to each. 2. To a cocktail shaker, add syrup, cranberry juice, bourbon and melogold grapefruit juice (or lemons). 3. Shake well, and pour evenly into cocktail glasses. 4. Top each cocktail with ginger beer, and cranberries. 5. Enjoy!
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.