This quick and easy Coconut Mojito with Pineapple combines fresh muddled fruit and mint with creamy coconut and white rum for a delicious tropical cocktail ready in minutes!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
The ultimate Coconut mojito recipe
The perfect Caribbean inspired Summer cocktail, this Coconut Mojito with Pineapple is always a crowd pleaser. With plenty of fresh mint and pineapple, blended with creamy coconut milk this drink HITS on a hot summer day. Great for sipping by poolside, or your next BBQ!
Looking for more great cocktail ideas?
What kind of rum should I use?
I used Bacardi for this mojito. Any clear/white rum will work well for this recipe. Even a flavored tropical rum would be lovely in these mojito cocktails.
I would avoid using a spiced or dark rum for these. Clear is key.
A cross between a Pineapple Mojito and a Coconut Mojito
This hybrid mojito is like a Pina Colada turned mojito. To make these cocktails, you will need:
- Fresh pineapple.
- Coconut milk, (or Coconut cream, for a sweeter and sweeter cocktail).
- Coconut water.
- Fresh mint leaves.
- Sugar. I like to use organic cane sugar for these.
- White/clear rum of choice.
All you need to do to make these is muddle together the mint, pineapple, limes and sugar, then add the coconut milk, coconut water, and rum and shake well. Pour over ice.
An easy mojito cocktail, perfect for parties!
With a little prep and muddling, these cocktails are super easy to whip up for guests. You can even do these in large batches or pitchers so guests can serve themselves!
For added flair, garnish each cocktail with a threaded toothpick of pineapple, and a few fresh mint leaves.
Never miss a recipe! Sign up today!
Coconut Mojito with Pineapple
- cocktail shaker
- ⅔ cup fresh pineapple, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 ½ tablespoon cane sugar
- ½ cup canned coconut milk or coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut water
- 1 lime, slices thinly
- 4.5 oz white rum
- 1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle pineapple ,mint, sugar, and sliced lime. Reserve a few extra pieces of pineapple and mint for garnish. 2. Once well muddled, add rum, coconut water, and coconut milk or coconut cream. 3. Shake well. 4. Pour over 2 glasses of ice. 5. Garnish with pineapple and mint.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.