Delicious, crispy, buttery, roasted Rosemary Air Fryer Baby Potatoes- in just 15 minutes! Cooking these Baby potatoes in the air fryer not only makes this an ultra quick side dish, it also ensures super crispy potatoes- every time!JUMP TO RECIPE
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Easy, crispy Air Fryer Baby Potatoes with fresh Rosemary!
Creamy, crisp, buttery rosemary potatoes- in only 15 minutes! These air fryer baby potatoes make a great side dish any night of the week. With simple ingredients and minimal prep, these are a go-to potato dish for me all year long, and they're loaded with rosemary flavor!
Prepping the Baby Potatoes for the Air Fryer
To make these Rosemary Air Fryer Baby Potatoes you will need:
- Baby gold or medley potatoes. You can use baby gold, baby red, or a medley. Some medleys include purple potatoes, too! Fingerling potatoes would also be great for this recipe! You'll leave the skin on, and half each potato.
- Fresh Rosemary. We're going for bold Rosemary flavor, so fresh is best for this recipe.
- 3 Fresh garlic cloves, minced or smashed with a garlic press.
- Coarse Kosher Salt.
- Fresh ground Black Pepper.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Melted butter.
Cooking the Mini potatoes in the air fryer
This recipe is super simple to pull together any night of the week. With a little prep, and a few easy steps:
Step 1: Preheat your air fryer
Preheat your air fryer prior to prep. This way, it's nice and hot when your potatoes are ready to go! A preheated air fryer will help you achieve evenly browned, crispy potatoes.
Step 2: Prep the ingredients
Clean and dry your potatoes, and cut them in half. Cut your rosemary and mince or press your garlic. Add your prepped ingredients to a medium bowl.
Step 3: Coat the potatoes
Once all your ingredients are in the bowl, give everthing a nice toss to make sure the potatoes are well coated.
Step 4: Air Fry 'Em!
Cook your potatoes in the preheated air fryer, and be sure to check on them and give them a stir or shake at the halfway mark to ensure even browning.
Step 5: Finish and Serve
Plate your crispy potatoes, and sprinkle the top with a bit more coarse salt and fresh chopped rosemary, to really bring out the flavors.
What kind of baby potatoes should I use?
You can use baby gold potatoes (my favorite), baby red potatoes, or a baby potato medley. Some medleys include purple potatoes, too! Fingerling potatoes also work well.
Aim for potatoes with relatively uniform shape and size, for even cooking. Got a huge one in the bag? Feel free to cut that one onto quarters.
Finishing and serving the air fryer potatoes
When the potatoes are done, I like to pour them right out of the air fryer while they are nice and hot into a serving bowl or onto a platter. Sprinkle the finished potatoes with a bit more coarse salt and fresh rosemary to really make the flavors pop!
Looking for more great air fryer recipes?
Try my Air Fryer Cheesy Smashed Potatoes, Air Fryer Croutons, Air Fryer Turkey Bacon Grilled Cheese, Breakfast Taquitos, Air Fryer Chicken Leg Quarters, Air Fryer Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Loin, or Crispy Garlic Parmesan Wings!
What to serve with the Potatoes
These air fryer baby potatoes are great alongside almost any main dish. Here are a few of my favorite recipes to pair them with:
- Air Fryer Chicken Leg Quarters
- Swedish Meatballs
- French Onion Chicken Meatballs
- Chipotle Cheddar Chicken Meatloaf
- One Pan Fennel Dijon Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Brisket
- Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with Creamy Baked Bean Gravy
- Parmesan Pretzel Crusted Pork Schnitzel
- Air Fryer Prosciutto Wrapped Pork Loin
Rosemary Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- air fryer
- 1.5 lbs baby gold potatoes or baby medley potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes. 2. Clean and dry the potatoes, and cut them in half. Transfer cut potatoes to a medium mixing bowl. 3. Toss potatoes with the rosemary, salt, pepper, olive oil, and melted butter until well coated. 4. Transfer potatoes to the preheated air fryer. 5. Cook at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, flipping, stirring or shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even browning. 6. Transfer to a serving platter, and top with a bit more coarse salt, and fresh chopped rosemary.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.