Spiked Almond Milk Eggnog
Share this recipe!
This Twice-Spiced Almond Milk Eggnog uses my Twice-Spiced Rum, infused with vanilla, cinnamon and star anise to bring a great flavor profile to a lighter version of classic eggnog. Make this Almond Nog ahead of time for holiday parties!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Easy and tasty Spiked Almond Milk Eggnog
If you love a warmly spiced glass of spiked eggnog, but don’t do dairy (or dairy doesn’t do you)- this recipe is for you! Easier on your stomach, and significantly lower in calories, this Spiked Almond Milk Eggnog is a great alternative for the holidays.
Made with Twice-Spiced Rum infused with vanilla, cinnamon and star anise, this simple recipe only requires store bought nog and some pumped up spiced rum. Garnish with cinnamon and nutmeg for the perfect holiday treat!
This recipe for Spiced Almond Egg Nog makes for a great big-batch cocktail for holiday parties with family and friends.
What goes into the Spiked Almond Milk Eggnog?
This easy eggnog is made with just 2 ingredients! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 gallon prepared almond nog, such as Almond Breeze.
- 12 oz Twice-Spiced Rum. To make the twice spiced rum, you’ll infuse spiced rum with vanilla bean, cinnamon and star anise. This takes a bit of prep, as the rum needs to steep for 1 week to develop the flavors. If you are in a time crunch, you can just use your favorite spiced rum, and (optionally) add a splash of my Fall Spiced Simple Syrup to add a boost of extra flavor.
What kind of rum should I use?
You can prepare the Twice-Spiced Rum in advance of your holiday party, or you can use your favorite spiced rum for this recipe. If you are short on time and want to impart some extra spice to the drinks, add a touch of Fall Spiced Simple Syrup to each glass for an extra spicy boost!
Can I use regular eggnog for this recipe?
Yes! If you prefer classic eggnog to almond nog, you can use it instead. I would recommend combing the rum and nog right before serving if using classic eggnog. if using Almond Nog, you can prepare the mixture in a pitcher a day or 2 ahead.
Serving and garnishing the eggnog
To serve the eggnog, pour into your cocktail glass of choice, and garnish with cinnamon sticks, ground cinnamon and fresh grated nutmeg for a festive look, and spicy topping for the drinks!
How far ahead can I make the eggnog?
You can mix the Almond nog and Twice-Spiced Rum up to 2 days ahead, and store in a pitcher in the refrigerator. If using classic dairy eggnog, I recommend stirring the rum and nog together just before serving.
Want to save this recipe for later? Pin it!
Made this Spiked Almond Milk Eggnog? Leave a review and rating below!
If you make my Twice-Spiced Spiked Almond Nog, please be sure to leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Lastly, if you make the recipe and love it, please tag me on Instagram! I love to see your photos!
Looking for more festive cocktail ideas?
Spiked Almond Milk Eggnog
- 1 gallon prepared almond nog, such as Almond Breeze
- 12 oz Twice-Spiced Rum* (recipe below), or your favorite spiced rum
- ground cinnamon
- fresh grated nutmeg
- cinnamon sticks
- Combine Twice-Spiced Rum (or your favorite spiced rum) with the almond nog and stir to combine. Garnish each glass with a scant sprinkling of grated cinnamon and fresh grated nutmeg. Serve with cinnamon sticks, if desired.
See recipe for my Twice-Spiced Rum to make this recipe.
© Jawns I Cooked. All images & content are the sole property of Jawns I Cooked. Please ask permission prior to using my photos. If you would like to share one of my recipes, please link back to this post and re-write the instructions in your own words.